We provide you with a kayak and all of the safety gear you will need for your two day kayaking adventure. After a briefing and instructions on how to use the equipment by a friendly kayaking instructor, you set off from Marahau to spend two days exploring the Abel Tasman at your own pace on your way to Onetahuti. Camp out for the night in the Park at the end of your first day before spending your second day continuing your paddle northward. This package includes your DOC camp pass and the return water taxi trip for you and your kayak.
- Minimum age 14 years
- Minimum 2 people
What’s included in this tour?
- 2 day kayak hire
- DOC Camp pass for 1 night
- Water taxi fare
- Kayak retrieval
- Water taxi transfers for you and your kayak
- Kayak To Onetahuti over 2 days
- Camp somewhere in the Park
- Water taxi from Onetahuti to Marahau