Travel by water taxi to Torrent Bay in the morning. Walk the beautiful coastal track between Torrent Bay and Bark Bay, including across the Falls River Swingbridge. Eat your lunch at Bark Bay before catching a water taxi south, back to Observation Beach. Join up with your guide before kayaking through the sheltered waters of the Astrolabe Roadstead visiting golden beaches, the wildlife on Adele Island sanctuary and the other wonders of the southern Abel Tasman. Finish with a sail home to Marahau on the sea breeze.
For group bookings requiring transport between Nelson, Motueka and Marahau please give us a call on 0800 80 80 18 to add bus transfers to your booking.
- Minimum age 12 years
What’s included in this tour?
- 1 day kayak hire
- Water taxi transfers for you and your kayak
- Optional lunch for $15
- Water taxi from Marahau to Torrent Bay
- Walk from Torrent Bay to Bark Bay
- Water taxi from Bark Bay to Observation Beach
- Kayak from Observation Beach to Marahau